Monday, September 7, 2009

Summer Lovin', Leg Hair Shavin, Sweater Knittin'


I don't want to hear another word about fall. I don't care about pumpkin pie or leaf peeping. I can do without turkey dinners and crisp autumn nights. Hell, I would invite the mosquitoes to my next BBQ if it meant just a few more weeks of summer. Glorious, wonderful, sunny, WARM summer. It's my kinda season.

Ok, so I didn't wear a bathing suit once this year...actually I haven't worn a bathing suit in about 4 years since my honeymoon...but that is beside the point. The point is...that in summer, the option to wear a bathing suit is there.


I just want to boycott winter. I am not looking forward to it. I am already beginning the arduous task of growing out my leg hair so I have something to do for the long cold months ahead. I plan to grow it, braid it, shave it, and knit it...into a sweater. Argyle baby! Yeah! Well...wait a minute....maybe I'll just leave it on...I'm gonna need the extra layer of warmth on my bird legs this year.

Shit! It's coming isn't it? There's no stopping it is there? I'm gonna be forced to eat pumpkin pie aren't I? If I change the way I look at it....will it change to summer? Probably not.




Screw it...guess I'll work on the pit hair too...Christmas is coming and I know a few lucky loved ones who could use a nice warm scarf scented with Secret Powder Fresh and Au D'Brandi Fabulous. If only I were a Yeti, I could knit one big scarf to tie us all together and we could all sing Kumbayah in front of an open fire. Ho Ho Ho. Let the growing begin....

That's all for now,
Brandi

No comments: