Monday, November 23, 2009

That'll Be The Day When My Breasteses Sell You Cigarettes....


I thought these were hilarious...maybe you will too. I can't believe there was a time when these ads actually sold products....just like now...I can't believe boobs can actually sell beer. Maybe one day ass cracks will sell nose plugs and belly buttons will sell contact lenses...but for now...I'm glad these ads are in the past....



Whoever thought up this Demure ad was a real Douchebag!

"It deodorizes so thoroughly, so pleasantly, you know you're the woman your husband wants you to be."


What a TOTAL crock of shit!

Since when has anyone lost weight cleaning the windows? I really don't know...I've never tried.


"Should a gentleman offer a Tiparillo to a violinist?"

Obviously he should! I mean what woman wouldn't want a 7" long phallic shaped menthol while she was simultaneously getting dressed and playing the violin? Come on! It's a no brainer. This woman has goals...you can tell.

1. Smoke a Tiparillo

2. Play the Violin

3. Get dressed...with or without bra

4. Get to the salon to change that f*cked up hair-do.

That's all for now,

Brandi xoxox

No comments: