Friday, November 13, 2009

That's A Whole Lotta Lobster...

"Talking about love is like dancing about architecture."

- Joan (Angelia Jolie) in "Playing By Heart"



The "Armani" sunglasses need to go!

My husband made it back to the States safe and sound. It was good to see his face....even though he was a little sunburned...he looked like he got a little Brazilian sizzle, saucy, ay yay ay.




He said the wedding was one of the best he had ever been to...Brazilian carnival dancers as tall and ripped as Amazon women (and barely dressed)...carnival drummers, lit dance floor, pyrotechnics, and dancing. If there was dancing...Brendan was happy.





Oh and meat...he said they ate a lot of meat. Meat off the grill, meat on a platter, meat on a stick. Meat for every meal.

Well, he made it back for two days and then he was off again...to Minnesota...eh? I'm missing him already! We've talked more on the phone than we've seen each other all month. Absence makes the heart grow fonder...pah!

Well, this post was not the most giggle worthy. I waited all week for something funny to say...alas...without my muse, I am blah. Next week, I promise to get back into the swing of things. If I walk into a door or trip an old lady....I promise to let you know.

That's all for now,
Brandi

No comments: